Counter Pointer C12
The reception, front office, Counters
The importance of introducing oneself, well. Our reception system on Indesign has designed for elegant welcomes and it does so in the best way.
Also The elegance on high quality of it is finishing, shiny and Matt that mark and orient the reception area; with the functionality of holding elements that become integral part of a design. Bright signs, materials in contrast wisely mixed lines perfectly rational.
However the reception desk is inspired to formal rigor criteria declined in simple and versatile modules that can be combined together.
Also the simplicity in the composition and the minimal style generate infinite combinations, with different shapes and sizes, that can be adapted to any context.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION WORKTOPS:
- Counter Made with MDF panels 25 mm covered with Laminate.
- Available in colors: as samples colors & texture
- also The edges: PVC edge pending
- Counters are include the cable cabs and electrics cables.
- Cable channel: Optional, in sheet metal, thickness 1 mm, powder-painted in epoxy resin
also the cabinets area available in the width 45 cm and 90 cm and in three different height measurements: low, medium and high cabinets with two locking points.
The cabinets structure is made from 18 mm thick ( 25 mm thick for shelves) available in same color as the counter color
Counter POINTER C12 Features
- Wood shelves..
- Storage and supporting units.
- Speak-through central modules, height 110 cm.
- Cable and wiring channels and fittings.
- Drawers and matching furniture.
- natural finishes, Matt and high-gloss finishes.
- Easy to clean
- looking great
- Ready to assemble with tools and hardware
- Laminate or painting finish
- All accessories as specifications
- Also LAMINATE CONSTRUCTION: Constructed in a durable laminate with a high quality finish.
- However FLOATING GLASS TOP: This reception desk features can be with glass top that appears to float atop the counter.
- Also WIRE MANAGEMENT MADE EASY: This desk allows for easy wire management with the two tries built into the desktop