However this Chair family include CH-1600 High Back , CH-L1602 Low back , CH-v1601 waiting chair Ergonomic Office Chair PU leather
CH-1600-1-2 Chair general Specification :
- However, the framework pu leather back support, alongside a high back design, greater support and comfort is provided for the user, while they work reducing muscle fatigue and pressure.
- 【Air Ventilation】also high density foam seat, increasing air circulation. The seat uses materials that can resist transformation with high Density shaping Foam and abrasion to keep you comfortable during long, intense sessions.
- 【Adjust-ability】This computer chair features a slice able height adjust , comfort is customized to the user entirely, fitting the body curve perfectly, making it great for relaxing during your busy working days.
- Standard Product Features
- High tension back with integrated adjustable lumbar support
- Standard upholstered seat with molded foam
- 5 star nylon base with hard castors
- Height adjustable chair
- Single Lock Synchrony mechanism
- Static weight allowance – 150 kg
What is Ergonomics
“However, The science of ergonomics considers the interaction between you and your workstation, so We do this to ensure that this daily interaction between you and your workstation is comfortable and efficient.” We believe in the importance of ergonomics in the workplace.
Although density does not determine the firmness, they are tie together as softer foams are usually lighter. The higher the density the more expensive the foam and the longer it will last. the density of 2.0-2.5 is the appropriate range for upholstered furniture used in commercial applications where there will be a high level of use.
|1820||Super Soft||Back cushions (Box back style)|
|2535||Medium||Tight back or thick seat cushions|
How do you clean
In addition First, start at the surface using a vacuum (handheld or an attachment) Therefore, to remove dirt, dust, hair, and other debris. It is important to determine the type of fabric in order to choose the right cleaning agent to remove stains, following instructions found on the couch’s tags.
go to corner sofas