Sophia Family sofa with modern new look
Simple cross texture sofa with new look with max of leather and metal accessories , you can choose your color your pu , leather , fabric spec for big projects. sofa for every style with new
Sophia Family Sofas general Specification :
There are several points regarding the materials to be used and the quality of construction that is expected.
- The standard hardwood frame but to be on the safe side it would be a good idea to make it a comment in the specs of all the pieces.
- The frames screwed glued and double doweled for proper strength.
- The Wood as in legs, arms, or other details where the wood is to be seen.
Sofas known as couches or settees, are furniture pieces used for seating two or more people. Unlike benches, sofas are typically designed with upholstered cushions, seat backs, and armrests. Sofas are used for sitting, but can also accommodate that include lounging and sleeping. Sofas are often the signature furniture piece of a residential living room, family room, lounge, or den, but have also become popular for use in public spaces, lobbies, offices, hotels, and bars.
The foam used in upholstered furniture comes in a variety of densities, firmness. All foams are categorized by the two measurements of density measured in pounds per cubic foot and firmness measured by a process called indentation load deflection (ILD).
The density of foam is the weight of one cubic foot of the material. Although density does not determine the firmness, they are tie together as softer foams are usually lighter. The density affects the cost and the life of the foam. The higher the density the more expensive the foam and the longer it will last. the density of 2.0-2.5 is the appropriate range for upholstered furniture used in commercial applications where there will be a high level of use.
Although the way foams are reference vary from company to company, the numbers used are standards. For example, 14230 has an ILD of 14 and a density of 2.30 lbs.
|1820||Super Soft||Back cushions (Box back style)|
|2535||Medium||Tight back or thick seat cushions|
Materials should comply with the following specifications.
- Seat, backrest and armrests – padded with polyurethane foam seat and back cushions
- Upholstery in fabric, leather or PU.
- Frame of sofas made of durable wood, Hardwood frame and the base of seat and backrest equipped with metal Z-shape
- Legs – 60mm steel tube in black polyurethane finish with black plastic shoe.
- We present similar products and design with equivalent dimensions for large projects..
- Upholstery color: color swatches as request upon big projects
- Fixed-type Cushions optional.
- Raised Metal-type Legs , Color: black or silver
- If required different color or something else different about the product, it will be as a separate item with the specifications and the quantity.
How do you clean couch cushions OF Sophia Family
First, start at the surface using a vacuum (handheld or an attachment) to remove dirt, dust, hair, and other debris. It is important to determine the type of fabric in order to choose the right cleaning agent to remove stains, following instructions found on the couch’s tags. the removed cushions take it to a cleaner or run it through the washing machine if the tags permit. After treating the cushions with an appropriate detergent, air-drying is the last step.
go to corner sofas